For true lovers of adventure tourism and extreme adrenaline, the Mira River, 35 minutes from Ibarra, calls to us to have fun in its high level rapids.
The start of the tour begins on the Tulmayben suspension bridge on the side of the road via Lita (after Salinas) to the Coambo bridge.
The power of this river will give you exciting moments full of extreme fun that you will surely never forget.
- 8:00 Ibarra Obelisk Statue
- 8:15 Departure to Mira Rriver
- 9:00 Arrival at Tulquizán Bridge
- 9:20 Briefing / Technical Talk
- 10:00 Rafting Tour – Mira River
- 12:30 Arrival at Coambo Bridge – Refreshment
- 13:30 Departure to Ibarra
- 14:30 Arrival at Ibarra
- Instructors – bilingual guides
- Rafting equipment
- Box lunch
- Photographs of the trip
- insect repellent
- appropiate footgear
Mira River Rafting